Tomatoes, halved, seeds removed and cut into quarters
orange peppers, cut into quarters
red onion, quartered
baby potatoes, cooked and halved
asparagus, cut into bite sized pieces and blanched
bocconcini, cut into quarters or
fresh lemon juice
minced fresh basil
freshly grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place tomatoes, peppers and onions on a non stick baking sheet.
- Roast in oven approximately 15-20 minutes or until softened.
- Remove, cool and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Shake together in a sealable container the.
- oil, mustard, lemon juice, chopped basil, salt and pepper.
- Toss gently, in a large bowl, all the vegetables and both cheeses along with the dressing.
- Serve immediately.