shredded zucchini, squeezed to get water out
eggs, lightly beaten
shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
julienned green pepper
shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a bowl, combine zucchini, eggs and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Add flour and salt; stir well.
- Spread onto the bottom of a 12-in. pizza pan (or a jelly roll pan) coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 8-13 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Remove pizza and sprinkle with mozzarella, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, oregano, basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until onion is tender and cheese is melted.