( if you can find herbed GET IT!)
extra virgin olive oil
garlic clove, minced
fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Slice the ciabatta to make a sandwich.
- Drizzle olive oil on each of the 4 slices and sprinkle with garlic (or rub with a fresh sliced clove for a milder flavor)
- Top with tomato slices, salt and pepper generously (drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar if you like).
- Put mozzarella slices on top of the tomato slices and top those with fresh basil leaves.
- Put the top pieces of ciabatta on and bake for about 5 minutes, just until the cheese melts.
- Slice in half and eat!