white chocolate chips
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
1 1/4 teaspoons
glace cherries, cut into eighths
glace cherries, to top
( cling film)
- Put the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan and warm over a very low heat, stirring continuously until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the almond extract and then the glace cherries.
- Line a loaf pan with cling film (saran wrap) and pour the warm fudge mixture inches.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours, until completely set (ideally overnight).
- Then turn out of the pan and serve (this is a soft fudge so is best served slightly chilled).
- NB If desired, you can quarter extra glace cherries and scatter them over the top of the fudge before chilling to make it look a little more colourful!