potatoes, peeled and sliced
fresh mussels, steamed open
salt and pepper
- Cut bacon into strips, place in large microwave bowl or jug. Cook on high 2 minutes.
- Add onion, celery and capsicum. Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Add potato, water and bayleaf and cook for 6 minutes.
- Blend flour with a little milk then add the rest of the milk to the bacon and vegetable mix.
- Mix well. Cover and cook for a further 10 mins, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Add chopped mussels and cook for a final 3 minutes.
- Serve with chopped parsley.