extra virgin olive oil
( kosher or sea)
skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
spinach, washed and dried thoroughly
grated parmesan cheese
superfino arborio medium grain rice
mushroom, crimini, sauteed
- Add spinach, rice, and liquid to rice cooker bowl and turn to COOK mode.
- While the rice cooks, heat olive oil in a saute pan.
- Sauté chicken on all sides, until no longer pink in the center. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- When cooker switches to KEEP WARM, stir in chicken, mushrooms and cheese.
- Replace lid and let rice steam for another 5 minutes on KEEP WARM setting.
- Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt.