top round sirloin, boneless, cut into julienne strips
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
3 beef, bouilion cubes or 3 tablespoons
reduced sodium soy sauce
celery, diagonally sliced
bell pepper, cut into julian strips
- Slice beef across the grain into very thin, 1 inch long strips.
- Saute beef in butter until tender.
- Combine boullion, soy sauce, and cornstarch, blend into the water, add to beef.
- Cook, stirring constantly until clear and thickened.
- Add celery and green pepper to meat mixture.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to directions on the box/bag.
- Serve beef over noodles.