pecans, finely chopped
butter, cold - 2 sticks
jelly, passion fruit
- Heat oven to 350°F; grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Stir together flower, sugar, pecans, and egg in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixutre resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- Stir passion fruit jelly to soften; carefully spread over crumb mixture in pan. Crumble reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.