garlic clove, Peeled And Minced
finely chopped onion
( Or Vermouth Or Dry White Wine)
1 (14 ounce) cans
crushed imported tomatoes
salt & pepper
red pepper flakes
cooked lobster meat, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- Heat the butter in a saucepan, and once sizzling add the onion and garlic.
- Cook for about three minutes and then add the brandy. Cook until the brandy has almost completely evaporated.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes if using, and half the parsley. Cook for about 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in just enough of the heavy cream to turn the sauce a dark coral pink color. Stir in the lobster meat, and keep warm.
- Cook the spaghetti until it is al dente. Drain. Toss the pasta with the lobster sauce, and serve garnished with a sprinkling of the remaining chopped parsley.