salt & fresh ground pepper
green beans, trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces, cooked and rinsed in cold water
1 1/2 cups
chopped roasted red pepper
1 (15 ounce) cans
kidney beans, rinsed and drained
( I love Recipe #204998)
- Rinse quinoa under cold running water and drain.
- Bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil in a small pot.
- Stir quinoa and a pinch of salt into water. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender and liquid is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Uncover and let cool.
- Put cooled quinoa, green beans, edamame, peppers, kidney beans, dressing, tarragon, salt and pepper into a large bowl and toss well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.