3 (8 ounce) packages
graham cracker crumbs
3 (12 ounce) packages
( white chocolate, etc)
assorted candy sprinkles, nuts, grated chocolate, coconut, etc
- Line A 9 inch springform or metal pan with parchment paper and coat the paper and sides of the pan with spray.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour crean and vanilla until blended.
- Add eggs and beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Place pan on baking sheet and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minute then carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 1 more hour, cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and let stand for 30 minute then place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl. Working quickly, scoop out 1-in. balls of cheesecake, roll each ball in the crumbs and insert a stick, place on waxed paper in the freezer for 1 hour.
- In a microwave, melt vanilla chips and shortening at 70% power, stir until smooth( I do this first 30 seconds, stir, then if not done 10 seconds and stir again until melted, you don't want to over-melt!), place toppings in bowls. Dip balls in melted chips then roll in topping of choice. Let cool and store in the refridgerater.