bulb of garlic
canola oil cooking spray
boneless skinless chicken breasts
( finely chopped)
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
fat free chicken broth
- Preheat oven or toasted oven to 350.
- Cut the top off the bulb of garlic. Place on a sheet of foil (big enough to cover whole bulb). Place 1 teaspoons of olive oil. Seal with foil. Bake garlic 30-45 minutes. The smell tells you it is done. Allow to cool, so you can handle it. (This can be done the day before to save time).
- In a medium size bowl, place individual roasted cloves of garlic. Add soup, broth, wine, salt and pepper. Combine with an electric mixer or whisk to ensure the garlic is smoothly mixed into the whole dish.
- In a large skillet sprayed with non stick spray, cook chicken until brown on both sides.
- Top with sun dried tomatoes and sauce mixture. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes until chicken in done.
- Serve over cooked brown rice of whole wheat egg noodles.