fat free cream cheese
graham cracker pie crust
( your own, or Ready Crust "two extra servings" size)
cherry pie filling, No Sugar added type, Lucky Leaf
nuts, any kind NOT included in WW points
- Prepare crust and bake for several minutes according to package (or recipe of your own) directions (Usually about 10 minutes) Chill thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the crust with nuts if you are using them.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla with electric mixer at low speed until fluffy.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread over nuts.
- Our cherry pie filling carefully over top.
- Optional - put the cherry pie filling in a bowl with 1/4 tsp almond extract. Cover, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight before using.