- Preheat your griddle. I get perfect results with my electric griddle set between 350 and 400 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Smash the banana roughly with a fork on a small plate then add to the dry ingredients.
- Add remaining wet ingredients and stir until just blended -- don't over-stir!
- I use a 1/4 measuring cup to pour the batter onto my griddle.
- Cook until bubbles forming on the top surface stay open when they pop, then flip and cook until bottom is lightly browned.
- These are perfect with just a little syrup, but they're INSANE garnished with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.