chicken breast fillets
16 ounces chorizo sausage or 16 ounces
other seasoned pork sausage
red bell pepper
garlic cloves, crushed
red curry paste
- To make the baste, place the oil, garlic, curry paste and honey in a small screw-top jar and shake well to combine.
- Let stand for 1 hour for the ingredients to flavor each other.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut the sausage into 1 inch lengths.
- Cut the pepper and onion into 1 inch lengths.
- Thread the chicken and sausage pieces onto 8 skewers, alternating with the peppers and onions.
- Broil the kabobs over hot coals for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Turn the kabobs and baste them frequently with the baste.
- Transfer to a warm individual serving plate and serve at once.