1 1/2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle tablespoon of sugar onto pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Once fluffy, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add mashed bananas and extracts.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture alternatley with the sour cream to the butter mixture.
- Pour finished batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 75-85 minutes.