1 1/4 cups
pear juice, chilled
2 -4 tablespoons
( to taste)
pears, large, ripe diced
whipped cream, garnish
coarse sugar, garnish
- Put all the ingredients in electric blender.
- Blend on low speed to start, gradually increasing speed until the fruit mixture is smooth and well blended to your personal preference.
- Add or delete ice cubes as you prefer, if you find it too thick add more juice, a little at a time.
- Pour into glasses and if using the garnish option, top with whipped cream sprinkle with sugar and garnish with fresh raspberries, add straw, sit back and sip.
- I dare you not to enjoy this tasty treat.