hot brewed french roast coffee
( I always use decaf)
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
- Stir sugar and hot coffee until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into a 8 x 13" glass baking dish. You want the liquid to be no more than about 1 1/2 " high.
- Freeze at least 3 hours or up to 8 hours, raking the mixture with a fork periodically.
- Before serving, scrape frozen coffee into shavings using a fork.
- When ready to serve spoon coffee shavings into serving dishes. Serve with condensed milk drizzled over top. Enjoy!