baby carrots (optional) or
sliced fresh carrot
goya adobo seasoning
mccormick roast chicken seasoning
butter-flavored cooking spray
( e.g. Butter flavored Pam)
( Heavy Duty)
- Slice up potatoes (about 1/4" thick).
- Cut onion into big chunks.
- Spray butter spray on the aluminum foil.
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots on the aluminum foil.
- Season with Adobo Seasoning, McCormick Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning.
- Cut 4 slices of butter and place on top.
- Bring up 2 sides of aluminum foil and roll together and down. Then roll up each end. Should be airtight.
- Place packet on grill at about 350 or Med. for about 40 minutes.