1 (15 ounce) cans
cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
garlic cloves, chopped
dried rosemary, crushed
extra virgin olive oil
2 (13 7/8 ounce) cans refrigerated pizza dough or 2 (13 7/8 ounce) cans
favorite recipe pizza dough
1 (10 ounce) boxes
frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
shredded provolone cheese
chopped black olives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place beans, garlic, lemon juice, salt, fennel seeds, rosemary, pepper and olive oil in a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Grease or spray 1 large or 2 small cookie sheets. Unroll pizza dough on a lightly floured work surface and press each into a 12 inch square.
- Cut each into 4, 6-inch squares.
- Combine spinach, provolone and olives.
- Spread bean mixture over half of each dough square, dividing evenly, and then top with spinach mixture.
- Fold other half of dough over filling, stretching slightly to fit. Press edges with fork to seal well. Cut a slit in top of each and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.