garlic clove, minced
red bell pepper, diced
escarole, washed and torn
jasmine rice, cooked
- Cook the ground turkey and onion in a large skillet until the turkey is cooked through. If your turkey is on the fatty side than you may not need the oil but if not, use it.
- Add the herbs including the garlic and cook for an other minute and stir to combine all the flavors. Drain off the fat if necessary.
- Add the bell pepper. Let cook for a few minutes than add the escarole and pour the chicken broth over the top.
- Cook and stir to wilt the escarole and get the pepper to your desired level of doneness (I like it to have a little bite to it). The broth will evaporate quickly but if it doesn't don't worry, the rice will soak it up.
- Add the cooked rice and stir to combine.
- Serve hot.