chavrie fresh goat cheese
( log works best)
2 1/2 lbs
ea. hamburger buns
- • Slice Chavrie® goat log into 6 equal disks.
- • In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, eggs, garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- • Mix gently to bring all the ingredients together; do not over mix.
- • Form meat mixture into 12 patties. On 6 of the patties, gently place Chavrie® disks onto patties, pressing down lightly.
- • Place remaining patties on top, press, and seal edges to totally enclose filling, forming 6 total patties.
- • Place patties on grill 4 minutes, until bottom is brown. Turn the burgers over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until done to your preference.
- • Place in rolls and serve with your favorite accompaniments.