1 3/4 cups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 pan with nonstick spray (or nonstick with flour spray).
- Dump all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a whisk to mix well (my version of sifting).
- Add all of the "wet" ingredients and stir until mixed well with wooden spoon.
- Spread in prepared pan and sprinkle the cup (or so) of chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake at 350 for no more than 30 minute They are done when the edge just starts to pull away from the pan and a toothpick comes out with a little bit of brownie on it. I set my timer for 28 minute to avoid over baking them.