( no substitutes)
seedless raspberry jam
2 -3 teaspoons
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in extract; gradually add flour until dough forms a ball.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the center.
- Fill with jam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Spoon additional into cookies if desired.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over cookies.