( skinless if possible)
white wine vinegar
( one stick)
lemon, juice of
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large casserole dish with foil (3 qt Rectangle).
- Brush bottom and sides of foil with Olive Oil.
- Cut Salmon into 6 equal pieces.
- Salt and pepper both sides of salmon fillets.
- Arrange salmon in the center of baking dish, leaving room around the edges.
- Wash Asparagus, and arrange around the edges of the dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until salmon is opaque and flakes easily.
- In a saucepan, simmer shallots, wine, and vinegar until shallots are soft.
- Add the butter, and 2 Tbsp water and stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in Capers, Lemon Juice, Zest, and Parsley.
- Pour over salmon and serve.