( carton ready made)
lemons, zest and juice of
- In a bowl mix the custard with the single cream.
- whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks, then stir in the lemon juice and zest.
- Fold this into the custard mixture.
- Pour into the icecream machine with the motor running and churn according to the manufacturer.
- When ready fold in the meringues gently and spoon into a container and freeze.
- Remove from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving and scopp into nice decorative glasses or ice cream cones.