cheddar cheese, grated
ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine and mix well, butter, cornstarch, potato starch, ground red pepper, xanthan gum, and salt.
- Mixture will be crumbly.
- Add cream and beat until smooth.
- Add cheese and mix until dough is almost uniform in color.
- Roll out or pat the dough to 1/4" thickness (unfloured surface).
- If the dough is too sticky to work with, refrigerate it for a few minutes or so.
- Cut into thin straws and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake about 12 minutes.