( buckwheat noodles)
napa cabbage, shredded
fresh bean sprout
fresh cilantro, chopped
low sodium soy sauce
rice wine vinegar
fresh ginger, minced
- Cook noodles according to the package directions.
- Slice steak across the grain into strips (about 1/4-inch thick by 2 inches long).
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat and cook meat for 5 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together cooked noodles, cabbage, carrots, bean spouts and cilantro. Add flank steak strips.
- PREPARE DRESSING:.
- Prepare dressing in a small bowl; whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over steak and toss gently.
- Let steak cool and, for best flavor, refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving salad. (Will last in refrigerator for up to 4 days.).