3 -4 cups
mashed potatoes, warmed
( leftovers work fine)
cheddar cheese, shredded
garlic cloves, chopped
salt and black pepper, to taste
frozen potato wedges
( or crinkle cut or curly fries)
bacon, cooked and crumbled
green onions, chopped
parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix mashed potatoes, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and garlic in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper; stir to blend.
- Spread mashed potato mixture evenly into the quiche dish.
- Arrange the frozen potato wedges (or crinkle cuts) in a spoke wheel fashion on top of the mashed potatoes. For curly fries, make a random pattern, breaking in half any large fries.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits, green onion and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.