1 (6 ounce) boxes
chicken flavor stuffing mix
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions, but do not let stand.
- Spoon stuffing across the center of a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Arrange 3 chicken breast halves on each side of the stuffing, overlapping if necessary.
- Combine soup, milk and parsley.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- You may need to lift some pieces of chicken so that you can check all of it.
- Stir sauce before serving.