limeade, frozen juice concentrate
mixed berries, partially frozen
- Put frozen juice concentrate into a blender.
- Pour tequila into the empty juice concentrate can filling it 1/2 to 3/4 of the way depending on how strong you want them; pour into the blender.
- Pour Triple Sec into the empty juice can filling 1/4-1/3 of the way; pour into the blender.
- Add the partially thawed berries to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill the juice concentrate can with ice; add to the blender and pulse blend.
- Repeat the ice step two more times for a total of 3 cans of ice.
- Blend to perfection -- place a drink in your hand and your toes in the sand.