cooked rice, drained and cooled
1 1/2 lbs
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
fresh tarragon, chopped
( divided into 1 Tbsp & 1 Tbsp)
apple cider vinegar
2 cups red seedless grapes or 2 cups
green seedless grapes, halved
walnut pieces, toasted
( 4 cups)
apple, thinly sliced
red onion, thinly sliced
- PREPARE CHICKEN:.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; reduce heat to medium. Cover; cook until no longer pink in centers, 8-10 minutes (internal temperature = 165 degrees F).
- Remove chicken to cutting board; cool.
- PREPARE DRESSING:.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- PREPARE FIXINGS AND ASSEMBLE:.
- Transfer 1/4 cup dressing to bowl. Add rice, grapes, and walnuts to coat.
- Slice chicken.
- Arrange spinach leaves on platter; top with rice mixture.
- Add decorative rows of chicken slices, apple slices and onion slices.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.