French onion soup
1 -2 cup
1 (4 ounce) cans
- Preheat large skillet on medium high heat.
- Add 1 T.
- Season cube steaks with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Brown cube steaks in preheated skillet.
- Add 1 can French Onion Soup, 1 cup of water, 1 4 oz can of mushrooms.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer on low heat for 30-45 minutes.
- You may need to add additional water.
- Remove meat to platter, cover to keep warm.
- Increase heat to reduce pan drippings to desired thickness.
- I serve this with mashed potatoes, and side vegetable.