oranges, peeled and sectioned
nonfat vanilla yogurt
grated orange rind
shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a sharp knife and bake 45 minutes until tender.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel them and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Place cubes in a large bowl and add pineapple and orange sections.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except shredded coconut. Mix well. Spoon over sweet potato mixture. Mix gently, until evenly coated. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, mix well and sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
- NOTE: Preparation time does not include chilling time.