( cooked and drained)
green bell peppers
1 (3 ounce) packages
1 (8 ounce) packages
hot dogs, sliced thin
shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut green peppers in half, discarding seeds.
- In large sauce pan over high heat cook peppers in boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese with sour cream and milk until smooth.
- Stir in onions, 1/2 teaspoons.
- salt, dry mustard and garlic powder.
- Stir in sliced hot dogs and cooked macaroni.
- Spoon macaroni mixture into pepper halves.
- Place prepared peppers into a 13x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray; cover Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Return to oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.