1 (6 ounce) cans
solid white tuna packed in water, drained, flaked
celery, finely chopped
whole wheat crackers
( Ritz round crackers)
sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise and celery until well blended.
- Top each cracker with 1 teaspoon of the tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 teaspoon of cheese.
- Place 6 topped crackers on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds or until topping is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Or place all the topped crackers on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5 minutes to heat through.
- Sprinkle top of crackers with black pepper.
- Repeat with the remaining topped crackers if using microwave.