( may sub applesauce)
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Beat the egg, then add in wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- If batter seems too thick, add more milk 1 Tbsp at a time until desired consistency.
- Preheat griddle pan to med-high, spray with non-stick cooking spray and pour batter onto griddle using 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.
- Once pancake looks set around the edges and a few bubbles are coming up thru the middle of the pancake, turn it over and cook another minute or two until done.
- Serve hot with butter.