pecan shortbread cookies
( 1/2 of 16oz pkg)
sweetened flaked coconut
2 (29 ounce) cans
( drained and cut in 1-inch pieces)
1 (12 ounce) bags
frozen unsweetened raspberries
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Coat a shallow 2 qt baking dish with non stick spray. Heat oven to 375F.
- Crush cookies in a large plastic bag with a rolling pin or the back of a spoon until coarse crumbs form. Add coconut and shake to mix.
- Stir sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a large bowl until blended. Add cut pears frozen raspberries and lemon zest. Toss to mix well.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle.
- with cookie mixture.
- Bake uncovered 50 minutes, covering dish loosely with foil after 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or room temperature.