1 (18 1/4 ounce) packages
yellow cake mix
1 (5 ounce) packages
instant vanilla pudding
( or any type of rum)
confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir cake mix and pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center and pour in oil, water, eggs, and sheery (or rum).
- Beat on low speed until blended, then scrape bowl and beat 4 minutes medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or unitl a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a serving plate and cool completely.
- Dust top with powdered sugar. Enjoy!