2 (8 ounce) cans
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
2 (8 ounce) packages
( softened, microwave for approximately 30 secs.)
( separated beat white slightly)
- Grease a 9 X 13 pan and preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Roll out one package of crescent rolls and place in bottom of pan. Brush with 1/2 the egg white.
- In a bowl mix until blended the sugar, vanilla, the softened cream cheese and egg yolk. Spread this mixture on top of crescent rolls in the pan.
- Cover with the other can of crescent rolls and brush with the remaining egg white.
- Combine topping and sprinkle over crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Best served warm.