3 cups vanilla wafers or 3 cups
graham wafers, crushed
bananas, sliced lenghtwise
Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
1 (20 ounce) cans
crushed pineapple, well drained
1000 ml regular Cool Whip or 1 (16 ounce) containers
Cool Whip Free
vanilla instant pudding mix
( or your favorite)
- Mix the wafer with the melted margarine; press in a 9X12 pan. (The box says 425g.).
- Cover the crust with slice bananas.
- Mix the eagle brand milk and lemon juice and spread over the bananas. (The can says 300ml.).
- Spread the drained pineapple on top of the milk.
- Make the pudding like the recipe on the box and spread on top of the pineapple. (I use the 4 to 6 serving box.).
- Cover with a large tub of Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with fine coconut, nuts, and cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight.