( I like cavatappi)
1 -2 tablespoon
thick cut bacon, chopped
garlic cloves, slightly bruised and skins removed
dry white wine
1 1/2 cups
lots fresh ground black pepper
fresh parsley, to finish off
- Bring salted water to a boil and add pasta.
- Cook pancetta, bacon, and garlic with olive oil in a pan. You'll want the garlic to turn a nice golden (not burnt!) color.
- While this cooks in a seperate bowl (make sure it's large enough to mix with all ingredients at the end) mix the cheese, 2 eggs, and pepper. Set this aside until pasta is done.
- When pancetta and bacon is crisp and garlic is golden add in the cup of white wine and scrap the little bits off the bottom of your pan. Cook for a few minutes to let the flavors come together.
- Drain pasta and let cool slightly, maybe 1 minutes.
- Add to bowl with cheese and egg mixture and stir, stir, stir! I stir until most of the cheese seems melted, then add in the bacon mixture and stir some more. Top it off with fresh parsley and enjoy!