( best day old, 1 1/4 cup)
( 2 1/2 cups)
( 3/4 cup)
mixed Italian herbs
( or whichever type you would like to try)
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Grate the potatoes finely into a big bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, herbs. Mix well. Add water and oil. Stir well to combine.
- Using your hands form small balls, put them onto a paper-lined baking sheet and flatten slightly. Sprinkle with cheese if using.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (you might want to check after 20 minutes).
- Note: These are great eaten directly from the oven, but can also be eaten cold.