extra virgin olive oil
garlic cloves, minced
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or 1/2
of a dried red chili pepper
medium peeled and deveined shrimp
( tails left on)
kosher sea salt
dry white wine
chopped fresh parsley
- Stir oil, garlic, bay leaf and crushed red pepper (or chile) in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until garlic just begins to color, about 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and season with salt.
- Stir until shrimp turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in wine and lemon juice.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with parsley; remove bay leaf.
- Serve immediately.