hazelnuts, ground fine
butter, room temperature
light brown sugar, packed
- Combine flour and hazelnuts.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar.
- Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of 1/4".
- Using cookie cutters, cut out the shapes and place on prepared cookie sheets 1-1/2" apart.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until lightly colored.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.