( roasted, and cloves removed)
sweet creamy butter
( 1 stick)
( zest, and juice of)
flat leaf parsley
cracked black pepper
- Place the oil, parsley, garlic, and lemon juice/zest in a food processor. Blend ingredients on high for 20 seconds or until the garlic is completely broken up and mixed in with the oil.
- Add in the butter, two tablespoons at a time blending on low to fully incorporate all of the flavors.
- Spoon the butter out of the food processer into a bowl and fold the black pepper inches Salt to taste.
- Place the butter onto a piece of parchment paper forming the paper around the butter resembling a paper towel roll with the butter inside.
- Gently squeeze the butter until it is twice the size of a normal stick of butter but the same length. Fold in each side and tape it down or lay the butter on a dish with the ends under the butter. Chill for 2 hours before using up to a week.