garlic cloves, minced
dry white wine
( good quality)
diced tomatoes with oregano & basil
( cut in cubes 1-inch)
salt & pepper
- In large skillet heat olive oil in medium hi and saute garlic and chilli flakes until golden brown (do not burned).
- Add wine and chicken broth and simmer reduce to half (10 minutes).
- Add tomatoes and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add butter (cut in 1" cubes and parmesan cheese, salt & pepper.
- PUREE IN YOUR BLENDER HALF OF THE SAUCE and combine with the rest of the salsa.
- Cook gnocchi accaording to package directions and mix with the salsa.
- Serve gnocchi topped with parmesan cheese on top and basil. (SERVE INMEDIATELY).
- Add cream to sauce to add richeness OR.
- Add vegetables of choice to sauce OR.
- Add saute chicken strips to sauce.