jamaican jerk rub
whole wheat flour
( not miracle whip)
fresh basil leaves
- In a large nonstick skillet, preheat oil over medium heat.
- Coat fish evenly with Jamaican Rub.
- Dredge fillets in the flour.
- Place fish in skillet, cooking 5 minutes on each side, to get a nice crust on the fish.
- For the sauce, combine mango preserves and mayo in a mixing bowl.
- Zest 3 of the 4 limes into the mixture.
- Juice all the limes and combine into the mixture. Stirring well.
- Chop basil into thin strips. Combine to mixture.
- Spoon over hot fish and enjoy!