sized onions, finely chopped
parsley, finely chopped
tomato, peeled seeded and chopped
- Cut the beans into 2 inch lengths and cook uncovered in plenty of salted boiling water until barely tender , about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- Add the onions and parsley and saute until lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add the beans , vinegar , salt. pepper and nutmeg and toss until beans are heated,
- Serve immediately.