1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
dried rosemary, crushed
1 (2 3/4 ounce) cans
( for frying)
hot buttered egg noodles
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown the chops in a small amount of oil in a skillet, a few minutes on each side.
- In medium bowl, mix the soup, broth, sour cream, ginger, rosemary and half of the can of onions. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour this sauce into a 9" x 13" lightly greased baking dish.
- Place the browned chops on top of the sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and top with the remaining onions.
- BAke an additional 5 minutes or until bubbly and onions start to sizzle a bit.
- Serve over hot buttered egg noodles.